BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 30, 2010

Someone I'd Be For A Day


Well I'd really have to think about it. I would probably like to be my mom. My mom is one of the most amazing people in the world. My mom is one of a kind. She’s funny, smart, lovable, and most of all she’s my mother. She has always been there for me and has done her best to raise me.
Ever since I can remember I’ve had a lot of fun with her. I was an only child for six years and most of the time she spent it with me. She didn’t work so our normal day was to get up and go water the flowers and to play outside. Then to go in about lunch time and after we ate to start cleaning the house. At about four o’clock dinner was made and ready for when my dad walked in and I would be watching TV. She went out of her way just so she could to try to make me and my dad happy.
When our family was starting to get bigger we didn’t spend as much time as we used to, but we still find time. My mom has taught me so much. If it wasn’t for her I wouldn’t know a lot of things. Now that she’s gone back to working every chance I get to be with her I take. She’s more than a mother, she’s also a best friend who I can trust with anything.
Whenever I needed something weather it would be just someone to talk to or someone to laugh with she’d be there. She gives of herself so much and I wish I could pay her back for everything that she’s done for me. She also does her best in anything and everything.

0 comments: