BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Courage and Bravery


One time that I had to be brave was when my dad lost his job and my mom had to start working. I felt like my life was going downhill, falling out of control and going to crash. My dad was going through some issues and when my mom started working it just didn't feel right. When that happened I had a lot of responsibility put on me. I had to start taking care of my younger siblings, do well in school, and try to keep my house in order.

My mom has been working for almost four years now and I'm still trying to get used to it. When the whole thing started I started falling behind in everything. I started failing school, I had problems with my relationships and friendships and I felt like to much was put on my shoulders. I felt like I was supposed to grow up sooner than I expected. I started looking for a thing to cover up the hurt and make it seem like everything was ok, but that only made it worse.

We're barely getting out of this mess and chaos. Picking up the pieces that have fallen and trying to put our life and family back together. I don't feel like I went through it and was left with nothing. In my opinion I think that it’s made me stronger and a better person and I know that since I've overcome that I can overcome anything. "Look at the day when you are supremely satisfied at the end. It's not a day when you lounge around doing nothing; it's when you've had everything to do, and you've done it."

0 comments: