BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My Anything Essay


This year for me has been another adventure. I’ve had my ups and downs. I’m so glad that this school year is almost over. One of the things that I’m very thankful for is that I still have my three best friends in the whole wide world (Janessa, Patricia, and Aundrea). They’ve stuck by my side through the good times and the bad ones; even though I know that I don’t deserve them they’re still here by my side. We’ve gone through so much drama in the last two years, but not even that has been able to tear us apart. I know I’m not perfect and that I make mistakes… a lot of them, but what I know for sure is that becoming friends with them was never a mistake. Also this year my friend Jimmy came back into my life. I was so glad because he was a very good and close friend to me. We’ve both gone separate ways, but I’ll never forget the memories that I had with him.
Ever since the first day that I started high school I keep thinking about the day that I will graduate. It has really motivated me to do the best that I can because I really want to go to college. I know that it’s possible because I know that if you really set your mind to do something you’re sure to succeed and accomplish your goal. When I graduate from high school I’m going to college to study and to become a nurse. I know that it will take a lot of work, but in the end it will be worth it.
Sometimes I get so caught up in life that I let certain things go by. Just like how some people go through life, but don’t enjoy it. Sometimes we miss out on something just because we weren’t paying attention. Just like if there’s a butterfly on the ground and someone steps on it. That person wouldn’t have even realized that they stepped on it unless he’d look under their shoe. That’s how a lot of us go through life…careless. Then we look back and wish that things would have turned out better. So now I try to not focus on the bad things in life and try to just make them better and enjoy every good thing that happens and comes my way.
I’m still going through a hard time at my house, but slowly things are falling back into place. I sometimes feel like I’ve lost so much for the past five years and I just can’t wait for all the things that I’m going through. I wanted to give up on everything, but I’ve learned that you can’t run away from your problems because sooner or later they’ll catch up to you and that there isn’t a easy way out. So I’ve decide to make the best of things until they get better. Sometimes life gives you lemons and you just have to do your best and make lemonade out of it all.

0 comments: