BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Family History


I don't really know about my family history and traditions, but I do know that my mom's side of my family is Irish, Hispanic, and Native American. On my dad's side there is French, Irish, and Italian. On my mom's side of the family every year on Christmas Eve our tradition is to be the first one to say "Merry Christmas" when you call someone before they do.

Another thing is that my great-grandfather name was Gregorio Lovato and he was born in 1875. He was in World War II. When he came back he became a lawyer and he would go confiscate boot-legers and take their alcoholic beverages. He didn't know where to put them so he kept them at his house. The funny thing is that he ended up doing what they did, but he eventually died of cancer. The only other thing that I know is that my mom's cousin Stevie Quintana is a Ranchera singer. Most of the things I know is about my mom's side of the family.

0 comments: